About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Role: Frontend Developer
HealthPrize is hiring a Front End Web Developer
At HealthPrize, we are changing the way people think about their medication and their health!
If you are seeking more passion than red tape, an environment where hard work is rewarded with great opportunity, and where an entrepreneurial mindset is essential, then HealthPrize may be the place for you!
Our growth is being fueled by work with leading brands in life sciences such as Abbott, Walgreens, and Gilead. Join the close-knit engineering team that designs and develops our industry leading patient engagement platform. Hone your skills in an agile, collaborative environment and work with us to measurably improve the state of healthcare globally.
We are looking for self-motivated engineers to join our distributed team working remotely or from our offices in Manhattan & help take our platform to the next level. At HealthPrize, Front End Web Developers have a deep understanding of progressive web application fundamentals and a passion for creating innovative web solutions that impact patients worldwide. They consistently deliver large features that provide significant value to our customers. They collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.
We develop our front ends with React & Redux (using TypeScript) and will prefer candidates with demonstrated mastery of those, but the technologies you are familiar with are less important to us than your ability to demonstrate practical experience of web application development in its many forms. We want to see what you’ve done and we want you to tell us why you are proud of it..
Skills & requirements
As a successful candidate, you:
- Love to deliver useful software and respond to feedback from the people who use it
- Have strong experience as a professional developer working with a distributed team
- Are passionate about shipping code that is scalable, maintainable and well-tested
- Can successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve operational concerns & customer issues
- Are not dogmatic in your technology choices, but have the passion and knowledge to engage in debates about various tooling and technologies
- Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining response web application front-ends
- You care deeply about usability and are committed to providing our users with the very best experience possible