About this job
Location options: Remote, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
- In this position, you will work in system development and are responsible for the system level technology decisions.
- You are a part of the core project team in the area of system development and you are responsible for linking the business & technology aspects of the system.
- You take over the technical system lead in pre-development, development or specific third party sourcing projects.
- You are responsible for the system architecture and topology of the system developments.
- You coordinate the different R&D pillars in these projects and together with the team you define the borders of the systems and the required components/interfaces.
- You take over responsibility for System Requirements / Requirement Specification thereby ensuring that they are in line with the deliverables of the project.
Finally, you are highly involved and integrated into defining technologies in a close alignment with other parts of the R&D department.
- You have a master degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related technical field and at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You have a good knowledge in system development, requirements engineering ideally at least first experience in UML or Polarion.
- You have a broad technical understanding of the company´s core technology areas (Electronics, SW, Lightsources, Sensors).
- You are thinking in systems (from top level to the details, from development to business and across the whole lifecycle of a product).
- Thanks to your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you are able to build sustainable relationships with all relevant stakeholders be it developers, product managers or customers.
- You will surely convince us with your ability to think 'outside the box' while defining solutions in a workable form.
You are fluent in English.
We are looking forward to your application.