Job Locations: Preference is Nashville, TN location, but open to remote with at least 25% travel annually to the Nashville, TN office location.
The Identity Theft and Breach Notification “ITBN” practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. ITBN serves organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll’s Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
Position Overview: The UX / UI Designer is responsible for product ideation, designing innovative digital and print products, creating wireframes, and prototyping - all with the ability to demonstrate clear design thinking with the client in mind. The candidate will also be comfortable creating and managing design initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and adjust priorities as necessary.
• Participate in the ideation, creation, and delivery of product design across all channels including digital products such as mobile apps
• Specify design and UX/UI details through wireframes, visual mock-ups and/or prototypes
• Visually communicate our capabilities through mocks and sales pitch decks, often on short deadlines
• Remain agile, flexible, inventive, and collaborative; with the ability to expedite rush jobs when necessary, while ensuring work continues to flow in a timely, efficient manner
• Utillize cutting edge technology and design methodologies including software, applications, usability trends, and design (digital, interactive and print)
• Secure and manage freelancers/outside resources for design, as necessary
• Manage file systems and assets, both internal and external
• Partner closely with Product Management to execute design work based upon best practices, analytics insight, customer feedback and consistent with brand specifications
• Deliver fully articulated concepts with appropriate level of specification to ensure high quality development
• Effectively negotiate trade-offs with product management and engineering
• Run research sessions, A/B testing, and write up research notes
• Ensure delivery of fully-articulated concepts within agreed deadlines
• Rapidly test and iterate ideas based upon user and stakeholder feedback
• Write user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices
• BA degree (or equivalent practical experience) in Design or related discipline
• 5+ years of relevant experience working on global brands
• Experience in Adobe creative suite and the latest web design and prototyping software including Sketch (InVision, Axure)
• Experience with front-end development principles with the ability to relay concepts and propose functionality to the development team
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals
• Ability to collaborate effectively and efficiently with cross-functional teams, present and explain design ideas, problem solve and make decisions to accomplish shared initiatives
• Expressed interest in keeping up to date with state of the art UX/UI design, new technologies and behavioral trends
About Kroll: Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer.