About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Agile Software Development, Internet of Things, Mobile Development
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
ios, objective-c, mobile, api
Do you enjoy cutting edge technology and solving difficult problems? Are you interested in working across a variety of areas from requirements to architecture, testing, deployment and beyond?
If so, InRhythm could be the place for you!
Who We Are
InRhythm is an Agile-focused technology consulting and advisory firm based in Midtown Manhattan. We're not an ordinary tech consulting company, and that shows in our extraordinary people and the clients we work with. In 2016 InRhythm was named as one of INC's Top 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, and was also featured on the NYC Top 100 Growing Companies list.
We act as incubators for companies looking to innovate and modernize their technology. Currently, we work with companies in the area of big data & mobile payments such as Mastercard's virtual wallet Masterpass. We strive to solve complex problems with cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Be Doing:
You'll join a team of engineers at a large fortune 50 FinTech firm working on a highly dynamic enterprise mobile application.
- Expert knowledge of iOS, Objective C/Swift programming environment (4-6+ years)
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Expert knowledge and strong continuous integration. Familiarity with continuous delivery for mobile
At InRhythm, we offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.