About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
cqrs, devops, sre, c#
QuadPay is an alternative payment provider that allows brands to give their customers the opportunity to split their purchases into 4 interest-free, automatic installments. The customer gets the product straight away and we pay the merchant upfront.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll help us scale a platform that processes millions of dollars of e-commerce transactions every day for some of the biggest e-commerce brands.
Customers love us because we’re a payment solution that suits their lifestyles. For the more than 50% of millennials that don’t have a credit card, we help their cash go further with no strings attached, helping to make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting and cash flow management . Merchants love us because our platform dramatically increases customer loyalty, AoV, conversion and, most importantly, total sales.
At QuadPay, our goal is to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
As an SRE you will:
- Develop fault-tolerant, highly available and self-healing platforms hosted with Kubernetes on Azure
- Work with our platform engineers to write code that scales, maintains and monitors our infrastructure
- Automate everything and instrument everything! We believe in infrastructure as code and using data and evidence to guide our decisions
- Create zero-downtime CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Build tools to analyze application performance and debug production issues
Participate in a blameless culture which focusses on process and technology
While we'd prefer you to join us on-site in our New York office, however we do accept exceptional remote candidates.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a meaningful stake in the business
- Generous leave entitlements
Generous staff referral program
QuadPay is an equal opportunity employer. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of QuadPay are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Skills & requirements
- Experience using Kubernetes or a similar container orchestration platform
- Experience scaling micro-service architectures within Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Obsession over using data and paying attention to small details to solve problems
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing