About this job
Compensation: €33k - 48k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Job Placement, Platforms
Company size: 1-10 people
Company type: Private
symfony, php, laravel, docker
We are seeking an experienced remote Symfony developer at TrendingJobs.com.
At Trending Jobs, we help people find their dream job.
Our daily job alert service sends 2-3 million daily job alerts in 25+ countries.
Our mission is to help job seekers reach their career goals by fundamentally changing how job seeking works.
We are a fully remote company and are looking at growing our team in Europe.
If you are seeking for a place where you can develop your skills, be a part of an ambitious team and work on challenging projects, you won't find a better place to pursue your career than Trending Jobs.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Develop new functionalities to help people make their next career move
- Maintain the current platform while we transition to a new front-end solution so that the job seeker experience is seamless
- Participate with other developers in daily scrum meeting and refinement meetings with the Product Owner
- Implement continuous deployment to ship code every sprint
- Develop service extensions required for projects development optimization
- Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration / setup / debug etc.
- Deployment code to live environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years PHP (Symfony framework) development experience
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Knowledge of Docker would be highly appreciated
- Experience with Jira and SCRUM methodology will be an additional asset
We are looking at a remote Symfony developer already located in Europe.
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency with lots of exposure to senior management
- By building great piece of software, you will help millions find the jobs they love
- Flexible work hours
- Yearly Company Retreat in fun places
- Awesome team to work with!