About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Web Design, Web Development, Web Hosting
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
drupal, reactjs, php, graphql, elasticsearch
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join us. As part of the Amazee Labs team, you will be building the underpinning for our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies. In addition to working with established tools like Drupal 8 you will be able to work and experiment with bleeding edge technologies like React, Vue.js or GraphQL.
- Builds, extends, and configures Drupal sites using core and contrib modules
- Engineers and develops backend solutions to meet client requirements
- Collaborates with other engineers and clients
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Drupal.
- Knowledge and experience with Drupal 8.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git).
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written.
- Interested in being an active player in the Open Source community, high level of commitment and contribution.
- Knowledge of GraphQL (and Relay or Apollo)
- Knowledge and experience with React or Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Webpack and other build tools
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Work in a professional team with flat hierarchies and a creative working atmosphere
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Allocated time for team workshops, learning and personal growth
- Budget for tech equipment every two years
- Annual budget and time for education
- Annual budget for sports
- Attendance to events (like DrupalCon or Drupal Europe)
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an international digital agency and think you will be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter telling us about your work experience, as well as some interesting details about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you!