About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
mysql, aurora, serverless, lambda, linux
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
As a Site Reliability Engineer you would
- Work together with our other engineers to improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK-stack.
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
Analyze and improve system performance and reliability.
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
Fun events with the whole crew
Skills & requirements
We hope you have
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- A “security-first” mentality
- Experience operating large-scale web applications
- Experience on cloud infrastructures and services, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker container-based technologies, such as Kubernetes and ECS
- Strong understanding of computer networks and storage systems
- Linux server experience
- Programming skills
Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda
- Ruby on Rails