About this job
Compensation: £30k - 80k | Equity
Location options: Remote, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Banking, blockchain, Financial Technology
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
As a front-end developer you will work with a dedicated team on building user-facing products as well as developer tools and libraries. The ideal candidate is first and foremost passionate about user experience, able to take an existing design language and come up with new UI elements based on it, but also excited to help set-up a front-end tech stack that can be used across the entire Radix ecosystem.
Prior experience with startups and working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
You will spend 3 months located with our CTO, Dan, in Stoke, England for onboarding. After this period, you may locate anywhere
- Expert HTML5 / CSS3 skills
- Expert Vue.js experience
- Strong visual and aesthetic sense
- Experience with Webpack and other front-end build systems
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility.
- Experience with state management, preferably RxJS
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS
- Knowledge of git, branching, continuous integration
- Good communication skills
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should use now and in the future, we always want to hear new ideas.
- Have done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- General knowledge of SEO and marketing analytics best practices.
- Writing clean, standards-compliant, scalable, reusable, quality code.
- Interest on DLT/Blockchain Technologies.
- Eligible to work in the UK for 3 months
- Experience with any of the following technologies - Electron, Angular, React, Node.js, Mocha, Pug
- Track record on Open source development.
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain technology such as decentralization, blocks and cryptographic protocols.
- A delivery focused attitude with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Comfortable prototyping ideas and iterating them based on user feedback.
- Passion for writing tests to ensure delivering high-quality user experiences.