TeamSnap is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our remote infrastructure team.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
Help us develop reliable, scalable, and efficient container orchestrated solutions for our new and existing applications. You’ll be using Kubernetes, Helm, Spinnaker, Docker, and cloud technologies to deliver our apps to 20 million users in more than 195 countries.
Some things that are pretty important to us:
- Strong experience deploying and managing Kubernetes applications.
- Strong experience taking any application and running it on Kubernetes.
- Experience with Terraform or similar infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Knowledgeable working with Cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and monitoring resource and application metrics.
- Building Docker containers for frontend and backend applications.
- Experience working as part of a remote team in a self-directed way.
- Join an on-call rotation for off-hours incident response. Not all the time, but sometimes.
- Flexibility, teamwork, empathy, mentorship, sense of humor and the willingness to do what’s necessary to help a small company grow.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with cloud/distributed data stores.
- Familiar with using Helm to manage Kubernetes applications.
- Experience automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Stanley Cup tickets for all your co-workers (hey, we can dream).
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about).
- Be a parent, coach or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about)
- Ability to talk to animals, Doctor Doolittle-style
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
To apply: Apply Online at https://teamsnap.applytojob.com/apply/wSbcQFRyoJ/Site-Reliability-Engineer?source=wwr