We are looking for a .NET Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies.
Applicant MUST be a US Citizen or CURRENTLY be authorized to work in the US to apply for this position. Applicant must reside in the US at time of application and throughout work period.
- Design and build advanced applications in .NET
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work with clients to collaborate on best practices and approaches
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of .Net development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding and command of .NET WPF APIs with no less than one year experience. REQUIRED
PREFERENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Past remote work experience
- Previous small team experience
- Software consulting or freelancing experience
- Knowledge of mobile development
US based only, travel to Texas may be required every 2-6 months as required by our client. This is a full time W2 position. Ready for immediate start on a long term client contract.