Hotjar is a rapidly growing startup that is giving thousands of website owners the tools needed to discover how their visitors are really using their website. We are looking for passionate and ambitious developers who can help us shape the product and company while growing with us.
Culture at Hotjar:
Headquartered on the beautiful island of Malta, in the “heart” of the Mediterranean, Hotjar is a young startup that embraces remote working and personal development.
Hotjar’s culture is driven by transparency, respect, open discussion, collaboration and blunt and direct feedback. In fact, we’re obsessed with communicating with our users as well as within the team. We hate bureaucracy and slow moving organizations – but we’re suckers for well-defined processes. We love lean, iterative improvements and success is measured by the value we create for our users.
- Remote & Flexible. Work from anywhere within a European timezone you choose.
- Ample Time Off. All team members get 40 days of paid planned leave/year...plus 10 sick days/year.
- Collaborate with prestigious organizations. Imagine what it will feels like to be part of a product that is used by companies like Time Inc, Lloyds Bank, Pingdom, Booking.com, Intuit and the Red Cross.
- Only the best hardware and software. Mac, PC or Linux – we will get you equipped with the best hardware and software available.
- Personal home office budget. Every Hotjar team member receives a €4000 home office setup budget, with a yearly €500 top-up thereafter. Upgrade your desk, chair or buy any peripherals you might need.
- Kindle + Personal development budget. Everyone receives a free kindle as well as direct management of their own personal development yearly budget of €500. Buy books, short courses or magazine subscriptions.
- Work with a very talented team. Our team has an impressive background building and optimizing products and businesses around the globe.
- Make a difference. Hotjar is ‘democratizing’ site analytics and feedback by making them affordable and easy to use for everyone around the world. We call it the ‘Hotjar revolution’.